1st Corona Case in SA in KZN

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Google carefully, how many people die of other diseases/ viruses ?
Know we must worry about some shit that we have 3 cases of without death.

How was the riding the weekend boys, how where the braais and the kuier afterwards.
Lets go forward, not backward

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
My understanding is that Corona is a big problem because of how easily it is transmitted, so basically it is super infectious. That's how it differs from normal flu etc.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
My understanding is that Corona is a big problem because of how easily it is transmitted, so basically it is super infectious. That's how it differs from normal flu etc.
Yip, much more contagious than SARS, for example, but not nearly as lethal.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
?Can we not genetically cross it with EBOLA?

Rossnij

Forum Member
Reaction score
Just let everyone get it and get it over with. They need to stop this fear mongering in the press.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
I "suffer" from the Castle virus. Man is it contagious.

FHM_V

Forum Member
Reaction score
I have complete faith in our government to get rid of the coronavirus..
They destroy everything....:icon_mrgreen:

Bargain_Hunter

I give Quaddies a bad name
Reaction score
CiP.
Dec 2019, ordered some stuffs from china. $2000US per unit, factory door.
Delayed end Jan 2020.
Released for shipping early march 2020.
Supplier can give us a few more, was a cancelled order. Now $8000 US. Each.
Daphuq!!!
Apparently, all equipment in china now kept for their domestic market and the suppliers need to sell at CTC, to save local jobs etc. They may not export, until further notice. Certain industries, not sure if FMCG and textiles are affected. I can only speak for machines.

I know that some liquor brands gonna shit, their stuff comes from china, watch this space. The cnuts never declared the CoO on their label. I warned them, years ago to do it. They only have enough bulk for a few more months, better stock up on your favourite crap.

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score

GrantMcD

Forum Member
Reaction score
large groups of people gathering is identified as a possible issue to increase the spread so a lot of major running races have been cancelled
https://www.runnersworld.com/news/a31353444/coronavirus-marathons-running-events-postponed-canceled/

Thankfully enduro events are small and localised so should be ok but ya it is a worry for world events like WESS etc. Supercross cancelled now as well
Hopefully TOM isn’t effected as I don’t see it being a viable option for them to reschedule anytime this year.

Ash_

Forum Member
Reaction score
large groups of people gathering is identified as a possible issue to increase the spread so a lot of major running races have been cancelled
https://www.runnersworld.com/news/a31353444/coronavirus-marathons-running-events-postponed-canceled/

Thankfully enduro events are small and localised so should be ok but ya it is a worry for world events like WESS etc. Supercross cancelled now as well
Ya see quite a few football games in Europe have been cancelled and all champions leagues games will be done be behind closed doors. Series A have cancelled all domestic games till end of March

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
CiP.
Delayed end Jan 2020.
Daphuq!!!
Apparently, all equipment in china now kept for their domestic market and the suppliers need to sell at CTC, to save local jobs etc. They may not export, until further notice. Certain industries, not sure if FMCG and textiles are affected. I can only speak for machines.

I know that some liquor brands gonna shit, their stuff comes from china, watch this space. The cnuts never declared the CoO on their label. I warned them, years ago to do it. They only have enough bulk for a few more months, better stock up on your favourite crap.
That is a big jump from 2000 to 8000 :icon_eek:
Luckily I stocked up on Johnnie Black and Johnnie White the other day

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
CiP.
Delayed end Jan 2020.
Daphuq!!!

wow that's a lot of acronyms in there! Almost like reading code, all i got from that is that some products are more expencive, but not sure why :33:

booth

toll
Reaction score
See the KTM factory is closing as well for a bit due to Corona amid possible supply chain delivery issues due to parts that are manufactured in Italy and as a precaution