1st Corona Case in SA in KZN

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
See the KTM factory is closing as well for a bit due to Corona amid possible supply chain delivery issues due to parts that are manufactured in Italy and as a precaution
Well the KTM recall department need a well earned rest.

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
See the KTM factory is closing as well for a bit due to Corona amid possible supply chain delivery issues due to parts that are manufactured in Italy and as a precaution
I think this is just confusion at the Salt factory in spain. The ex gasgas workers call it siesta, their austrian bosses call it closing down!

GrantMcD

Forum Member
Reaction score

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Sporting world has come to a grinding halt!

The impact for broadcasting and advertising agencies must be killer at the moment!

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
The two from Hilton have according to N24 fully recovered.

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
Using this to track the outbreak - though Im not too sure that our government is accurately reporting the infection rate much like Russia

So our consulting is GIS consulting, we run the ESRI software suite which is awesome for these map dashboards, we build similar for sales tracking, market penetrations, asset management etc. That data is out of WHO at least.

that is aso a really good dashboard, the 5th page is scary when you look at the infection rates of different countries, thank fuck we not in Iran but out upturn is due in the next few days.

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score

that is aso a really good dashboard, the 5th page is scary when you look at the infection rates of different countries, thank fuck we not in Iran but out upturn is due in the next few days.
Nice dashboard there bud..

The one upside to COVID-19 is that my doctor no longer cups my balls and asks me cough twice...

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
So our consulting is GIS consulting, we run the ESRI software suite which is awesome for these map dashboards, we build similar for sales tracking, market penetrations, asset management etc. That data is out of WHO at least.

That is really informative especially being able to compare curves of countries

How do you update it?

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont see any military either which is nice. With 200 troops in the whole GP I wondered what we'll see and what they'll actually do. Going to be very interesting.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
According to Bookface there is still lots of traffic on the roads. I'm working from home today but will be going in to the office on Monday.