2 stoke header repairs, where and who in Gauteng?

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
Most bike shops do it.

I've used Vincent from Enduro Tech and had good service, otherwise if you want to ship it to Nelspruit Sick Puppy on here does some magical work.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Also wanting to do this. Whats the story with the "burning" the header clean? And what are the costs more or less?

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Off Road Cycles Pretoria. 012-3336443

Bargain_Hunter

I give Quaddies a bad name
Reaction score
ozosborne said:
Also wanting to do this. Whats the story with the "burning" the header clean? And what are the costs more or less?
Is the header also buckled?
To clean carbon out is easy. Call me and I'll come help you. Either heat (blowtorch), chemical (acid) or impact (drill with brake cable inserted into chuck and spun in the header). Last one is prob best.
I can't straighten it out, Vinnie could help.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Bargain_Hunter said:
ozosborne said:
Is the header also buckled?
To clean carbon out is easy. Call me and I'll come help you. Either heat (blowtorch), chemical (acid) or impact (drill with brake cable inserted into chuck and spun in the header). Last one is prob best.
I can't straighten it out, Vinnie could help.
Ive got a suspicion that its caked up inside. When I ride it looks like tar coming out the back :lol:

Rykie

Forum Member
Reaction score
Most bike shops do it.

I've used Vincent from Enduro Tech and had good service, otherwise if you want to ship it to Nelspruit Sick Puppy on here does some magical work.
Hi guys

Anybody knows where can i get hold of sick puppy? My bikes header needs some repairs

Shawn

Forum Member
Reaction score
Game Services does a good job, and cost about R400 the last time I had it done