2012 BMW GS800 "Black Edition" For Sale R85k

Cheezy

Forum Member
Reaction score
Selling my Adventure bike guys. Very neat condition with 15800 kilo's on it. Full house..heated grips, ABS, aircon etc. Many accessories and with a bike cover. I now stay in Pringle Bay Western Cape. Want to try my hand on a Harley Davidson Iron or a 48. I would like R85k for the bike or if you have a Harley that i fancy and of the same value then we can do a swop.
Sorry its a bit dirty:icon_redface:

Contact Darryl on o824529261

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
A harley???? ask your wife to give them back

Cheezy

Forum Member
Reaction score
Ja ja ja!..this is actually for the missus's sake, she loves cruising on the back around the Cape coastal roads. Believe me i won't be dressed up like a Hells Angel character. It'll be jeans and takkies all the way:icon_razz:.

Kronos

Forum Member
Reaction score
Ja ja ja!..this is actually for the missus's sake, she loves cruising on the back around the Cape coastal roads. Believe me i won't be dressed up like a Hells Angel character. It'll be jeans and takkies all the way:icon_razz:.
Jeans and Takkies hey, All the gear all the time Jeans offer no protection at all, boots saved my foot

Last edited:

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
He’s also mates with Henry who’s FX you bought. They are riding all the time if you want me to put you in contact:thumbs up:

Cheezy

Forum Member
Reaction score
He’s also mates with Henry who’s FX you bought. They are riding all the time if you want me to put you in contact:thumbs up:
Thanks Adam, but no i haven't bumped into him. I've actually stopped dirt biking now, mainly because of the limited riding areas around here. Doing stuff like Sea Kayaking, Trail Running etc. Also building houses which keeps me out of the Pubs too:icon_e_biggrin:.

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sounds boring.....hahaha! Some good pubs there

Let me know if you decide to hop on the bike again!