2015 Diamonds and Dirt bike event calendar

catz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi ladies, new year - new calendar!

Dates will be updated here, as well as on the Diamonds and Dirt website, Facebook, and Twitter. Dates for training and socials will be added when confirmed.

Fun Races:
Rnd 1 - 29 March
Rnd 2 - 17 May
Rnd 3 - 12 July
Rnd 4 - 24 September

catz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Awesome Astrid! Fun b-day party for you!!! Which one is yours?

Ratel, let me find out for you - last year's licenses we riders barely knew about, the licensing and cost was covered and done by the Diamonds and Dirt orgainsing team. We completed a form only for the first race done in the series and Michelle Smith handled the rest of the admin and paperwork with the authorities and for any following races.

catz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Ratel the races will be MSA affiliated and any club or higher license already taken out will be valid. But more details about licensing for the ladies will be coming soon.

2015 gonna be awesome

catz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Ratel slaan dit my nou! Jy het die race by bikers warehouse gedoen! As jy 'n naweek van een van hierdie races regtig verveeld is, val in, R100 liksensgeld vir die jaar maak darem minder seer :icon_e_biggrin: hoop ek loop jou weer erens raak!
Astrid, you planning on going for a practice session before the first race? I know it's still a month away, but the weekends fly and next thing you know it's race day! We are one or two or three planning to go next weekend.... and which one is your birthday?

Astrid

Roosters Bizatch
Reaction score
@Astrid, you planning on going for a practice session before the first race? I know it's still a month away, but the weekends fly and next thing you know it's race day! We are one or two or three planning to go next weekend.... and which one is your birthday?

I'd love a practice session, but yoh! I'm still very much of new. :icon_lol: Where are you planning on going?

dadrob

Forum Member
Reaction score
I suppose they couldn't call it bimbos in the bush...

Lol

Ok ok I was JOKING

Ps can me and my oink helmet enter the granny class ??

catz

Forum Member
Reaction score
I'd love a practice session, but yoh! I'm still very much of new. :icon_lol: Where are you planning on going?
First round is at Chestnut, so we're going there.
dadrob you can join the spectator class and encourage the riders by shouting "only one lap left" when they want to give up and there's 7 laps left to go...

Rooster

Astrids Bizatch
Reaction score
@dadrob you can join the spectator class and encourage the riders by shouting "only one lap left" when they want to give up and there's 7 laps left to go...
Thats exactly what I'll be doing!

Astrid

Roosters Bizatch
Reaction score
@dadrob you can join the spectator class and encourage the riders by shouting "only one lap left" when they want to give up and there's 7 laps left to go...
catz, sent you a pm