2017 KTM fender & Number plate

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys I'm looking for a front fender and number plate for my 2017 KTM 300 XC-W, lost the front end on an off-camber at madalas last weekend. If anyone has a decent second hand one lying around or any other decent secondhand plastics please let me know...

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Wild West have a ton of plastics in great condition but I see you are based in Bloem?

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
I may have one for you. Just need to go find it in the garage...

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
I've got a set of 2018/19 plastics (black) that have been used. Fender is good, don't have the front number board. Dm me if you're interested.

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
I will be selling my complete set of plastics with 2 front fenders and the Dungey gripper seat cover in the next few weeks for R1500, only exclusion is the fork guards.

This is what it looks like.

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
I will be selling my complete set of plastics with 2 front fenders and the Dungey gripper seat cover in the next few weeks for R1500, only exclusion is the fork guards.

Revamping again adamktm ?

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score

Hi Adam, could you please send me your contact number?

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sorry, i found the front fender, still in good condition, just cant seem to find the new number board when i put new plastics on. You can have the front fender. Drop me a PM with your contact details, can send you a pic of it later.