2019 Romaniacs

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
You open track, those following can navigate faster on your tracks! look at todays top 2 put them at advantage in a way starting 7th and 8th.
You get a 1min penalty for every spot down on prologue winner

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Seems like Wade is out, foot/mechanical issue.

Returned to the start line after 5min
He hurt his foot yesterday but then continued and said he felt strong. Hope he is not out.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
I have a video where he was still at the startline long after all gold guys have left.

But seems like he is on the move again

Mitch

Forum Member
Reaction score
...but he's now ±40 minutes behind. Not gonna catch that up.

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sherco South Africa
28 mins ·

Just to bring everyone up to speed because some idiot from RAD is spreading fake news on Wade. He in fact has some broken toes, was advised by his doctor to retire, but we all know Wade, he does not give up. Unfortunately soon after the start his clutch shaft seal had a problem affecting the working of the clutch and selector. All fixed up but it is something that took some time to replace so he lost 37mins on CP1. He is chasing back and have passed a number of the back markers already and trying to make up time. We wish you good luck Wade, all of SA is behind you!

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
I hope it keeps raining and infact rains harder than a honeymoon d*ck - That way I know Jarvis will pull time -

Siddo

Forum Member
Reaction score
Sherco South Africa
28 mins ·

Just to bring everyone up to speed because some idiot from RAD is spreading fake news on Wade. He in fact has some broken toes, was advised by his doctor to retire, but we all know Wade, he does not give up. Unfortunately soon after the start his clutch shaft seal had a problem affecting the working of the clutch and selector. All fixed up but it is something that took some time to replace so he lost 37mins on CP1. He is chasing back and have passed a number of the back markers already and trying to make up time. We wish you good luck Wade, all of SA is behind you!
Great update:thumbs up:

I wonder what someone would actually use to spread fake news on someone:33:? A butter knife? :icon_lol:

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
Invent fake news to deflect the real issue?
That the Sherco is not reliable or the team didnt maintain it properly?

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
If you have instagram, follow IRIDEWESS and watch their story. They took short clips when he came back into the pits.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Gomez put down the fuckin hammer today.

1st today and now a 5min lead overall.

Grimbo and letti closely behind in 2nd and 3rd.

Kak day for the Saffa Fans!