2019 Sherco, now with KYB suspension

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score

Should make BULL happy......
If not me everybody who gets to ride it. The esteemed gentlemen at the amber factory would do well to swallow their pride, ditch the WP and set their sights on building bikes that are all around good packages.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
If not me everybody who gets to ride it. The esteemed gentlemen at the amber factory would do well to swallow their pride, ditch the WP and set their sights on building bikes that are all around good packages.
Like the one I have with the standard WP forks that you said were so good. Should we bring the video out with your voice saying so :icon_eek:

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score

Curious as to why Sherco riders walk through the woods to their bikes and leave some different ones in the woods to swap out? Theories please

booth

toll
Reaction score

Curious as to why Sherco riders walk through the woods to their bikes and leave some different ones in the woods to swap out? Theories please
They were trying to help Numsch push start his bike?

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
What were those two okes doing in the bushes before they went riding?

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
What were those two okes doing in the bushes before they went riding?
Looks like Wade and Phat Matt were the riders, so Matt was probably eating something. Wade begging Sherco to go to Romaniacs?

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Have to agree with the man

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
That's two of you Dunce's in a corner :icon_lol:
Come on uncle, be a man. We understand your brand loyalty, I wont buy anything else either.

But I can admit that the WP suspension has its shortcomings. And it is fucking frustrating buying a new bike knowing it.