ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Bliksem, talk about taking it right on the last!!:thumbs up:

Webb behaved a bit swak in my opinion

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
And Gomez and Haaker weren't as swak or even more swak?

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Webb's actions were fully justified IMO. Anyone who puts in that amount of effort would react the exact same, if not worse.
Kak style from the Husky riders... Nevermind the fact that Gomez blocked Tarres, a fellow Spanish rider :icon_neutral:

Whether the Husky management told them to do it or not, its still a very poor business decision.
Yes Husky got the top step, but they also tarnished their riders names in the process.

LoopSoosStroop

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hard to blame Haaker for it? Probably not his decision. If Webb wanted to win he should have won more rounds.

Anyways, that course looks tougher than Tman

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
Jonny Walker posted it on IG, some hilarious comments...

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
very bad sportmanship , cant believe the riders actually stopped making it so blatant , FIM should address this unsportman like behavior and DQ them and give the Team a huge fine , same as they do in formula 1 .

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Haaker did not deserve to win, manipulating the championship and racing like that is just bad sportsmanship. Next round a brand can employ a podium taker and a blocker, the blocker can then just ride around the course making sure the competition does not get past.

Haaker and Gomez should both be disqualified and Husky should be fined heavily. I would have been even more pissed if I was Webb

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
I did read some where, that while what Gomez and Haaker did was 'morally' wrong.
They didn't go against any rules which is why the FIM could only do so much in disciplining them.

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
I did read some where, that while what Gomez and Haaker did was 'morally' wrong.
They didn't go against any rules which is why the FIM could only do so much in disciplining them.
Team orders happen all over in sports unfortunately. Im guessing when you run or own the team and want a spot on the podium. These things happen. Like you said, all within the rules.

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Sad day for enduroX

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Ive always figured block passing is kind of doos. But it seems to be par for the course in most motorsport nowadays

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
For starters as with some local organisers its just fuckin stupid to try and make a championship out of 4/5 events.

Yes there is 3 races per night but a championship should have more events + venues. But they do run a spectacular show so what do I know. Qwerty EXC-F

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
If it had been a properly close season then it would be kind of ok (at a stretch ) but Webb had a ding with a broken chain at one event and to still fight back to title contention is impressive. If haaker was leading in the race he should have stopped and let Webb go past out of respect ��

- - - Updated - - -

If it had been a properly close season then it would be kind of ok (at a stretch ) but Webb had a ding with a broken chain at one event and to still fight back to title contention is impressive. If haaker was leading in the race he should have stopped and let Webb go past out of respect 😂

Paul-OSC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Feels like I have just watched a soap, the Yanks should rather go back to the Bold and the Beautiful