2020 KTM 300 XC-W TPI - thoughts

miks

Forum Member
Reaction score
I saw this bike in passing at De Wildt ± 2 weeks ago, very very neat.

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
Your trade in deal at 4 years wasn't too bad..
A friends 2018 with 101 hours was just traded at 65k...
So you loose less per year after the 1st 2 years..

Last edited:

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
My 2020 is back from its seal fix and running like a dream. Yes I love the power delivery but I have always been a green/yellow spring guy.

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
....oh, and now I can ride it like it should be ridden. Put her down for the 1st time on the Heidelberg koppie on Saturday after the kids’ ride. Initiation scratches are in place!

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
Scratched and mapped, its going to rock.
I dragged mine over the roof for 3 days to knock that home.

Herco

Forum Member
Reaction score
....oh, and now I can ride it like it should be ridden. Put her down for the 1st time on the Heidelberg koppie on Saturday after the kids’ ride. Initiation scratches are in place!
I picked up my 2020 300 last week. She feels super timid at the moment, and took quite a bit of getting used to.

Going in for the first service tomorrow. I guess I am also going to turn the PV out a bit when I get her back. I miss the aggressiveness of my 2012, but the lighter feel and suspension is a dream.

I was instructed that I should not be fiddling with the pv... :confused:

Last edited:

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
I picked up my 2020 300 last week. She feels super timid at the moment, and took quite a bit of getting used to.

Going in for the first service tomorrow. I guess I am also going to turn the PV out a bit when I get her back. I miss the aggressiveness of my 2012, but the lighter feel and suspension is a dream.

I was instructed that I should not be fiddling with the pv... :confused:
They're not happy with the idea of changing the spring but not too fussed about turning it out.