2020 leatt 5.5 flexlock boots

MRGL

Forum Member
Reaction score
very similar looking to the fox instinct

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Looks awesome, just never understand why they dont bring the sole at the front up higher, just above the toe box.
That way it wont hook and start tearing loose after 10hrs of riding

Nice thing about Leatt, they always replace if you have any issues, no questions asked

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
I like the fact that they cater for wider feet. I think that most africans grow up walking barefoot and tend to have wide feet, and i have suffered with lots of boots being narrow

Kiwi's walk around barefoot most of their lives (savages!!) and as a result most of the shoes sold are a wide fit, i never knew that existed before

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
I like the fact that they cater for wider feet. I think that most africans grow up walking barefoot and tend to have wide feet, and i have suffered with lots of boots being narrow

Kiwi's walk around barefoot most of their lives (savages!!) and as a result most of the shoes sold are a wide fit, i never knew that existed before
I also used to buy 10 and a half shoes in the old days, thinking of in length, apparantley the 1/2 was a 10 in extra width

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
I also used to buy 10 and a half shoes in the old days, thinking of in length, apparantley the 1/2 was a 10 in extra width
I just bought a pair of SG12's in size 10 1/2. Much more comfortable than standard 10 as I have wide feet!

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
I also thought I had wide feet until I started banting then I realized my feet were just fat

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
This is correct yes. Some shoe manufacturers its only length difference though, then have a wide option in their range.

Rage

Forum Member
Reaction score
Very similar to the Alpinestar tech 7 in looks and hardware.