2020 SX Season

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Thanks Oom, ive sent you a whatsapp.

Back to the SX for the Season, this is great fun and its free.
Do your own predictions of the weekly races by choosing your top 5 + a wildcard somewhere down the field.

Join here: https://www.rmfantasysx.com/

Join the group ive created for anyone interested and feel free to share.

"Two Wheel Maniacs"
Password: 380380

And just to give you an idea, here are my pics for St Louis this weekend

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Yeah I follow the W Training facility. Lots of top class athlete's go through there. Mlimi brothers also spent a month or so over ther in the states as soon as the MX season enser locally last year.

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Nice one Kenny :icon_e_biggrin:
Can imagine that's a huuuge confidence booster for him.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
My faith in the boys green is not paying off
AC potentially has the pace to take every single race but he will need to get out the gates 1st to achieve that. I think the expectations of him is extremely high especially after chowing his team mate at the monster energy cup last year. I wonder if he would've been able to chase down KR if he didnt get into that tussle with ZO?

booth

toll
Reaction score
AC potentially has the pace to take every single race but he will need to get out the gates 1st to achieve that. I think the expectations of him is extremely high especially after chowing his team mate at the monster energy cup last year. I wonder if he would've been able to chase down KR if he didnt get into that tussle with ZO?
Would have been interesting to see if Kenny can ride with aggression and turn it up if he needs to be, really surprised at Barcia, thought it might have been a one round wonder....

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
WHAT A INSANE 250 MAIN EVENT!!!!

Maybe Tman can give us some more comment, I'm not into it as deep as he is, I mostly just watch the highlights. But this was quite a event full race.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Funny enough I dont watch the 250's But ill add in the main events from next week as the top5 seems to be a massive battle.

As for the 450's, there are about 6 guys who can take the checkered flag at any given moment and the racing is so tight.

Webb and Bagget was on a charge when Bagget lost the front the end. Webb could at least round of the podium this weekend at A2, even though this was not great for my predictions Im really happy to see KR still running up front and this weekend it was all about the 2 whoop sections which Tomac aced all night and also the reason we see Zac Ozborne in the top 5.

Top 5 are separated by only 10 points with 14 rounds of racing to go.

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score

Maybe Tman can give us some more comment, I'm not into it as deep as he is, I mostly just watch the highlights. But this was quite a event full race.
This was an awesome race to watch.

Rossnij

Forum Member
Reaction score

Austin Forkner 52 had big wipeout in the Whoops. Those whoops claimed many a rider. Dylan Ferrandis had a clash with the Geico Honda of Craig then came back hard. Ferrandis then took Jett Lawrence out with an aggressive move and then Jett proceeded to ride with the red mist and wiped out hard, broke his collarbone. Tough race.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Glendale track is just amazing. Long and technical track.

https://www.facebook.com/7636083843/posts/10158013174648844/

HP and big brass ones to get the Holeshot and another massive whoop section.

Zach Osborne to lead the opening lap in my books and a long track will suite the fitter riders that have troubles with their starts like Anderson who always plays catch up and with strong finishes!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Tripple crown event.

Zach got the holeshot in the 1st event and dumped it big time.

KR and Tomac both got excellent starts and a good dice!