2020 SX Season

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
If KR finishes each race he will take it... Consistency was never his strong point. He only knew how to push hard and fast, which worked when he could hang on the bike... Tripple Crown event saw some good racing across both 250 and 450 events...

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
If KR finishes each race he will take it... Consistency was never his strong point. He only knew how to push hard and fast, which worked when he could hang on the bike... Tripple Crown event saw some good racing across both 250 and 450 events...
Anderson is also right there, Elito Mac will most likely throw it away again at some stage, KR seems to be riding super smart, and last year was pretty consistent. If he slips up, Anderson is also in with a shout. Seems the #1 on webb's bike is as much of a burden to him this year, as it was to Anderson last year...

Rossnij

Forum Member
Reaction score
Cracking racing again this weekend.
Cooper Webb back in the hunt also. Championship is so close.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
FFS, from almost full points with 4min to go with barely scoring.

tomac is also hungry. He usually only wakes up once they reach the east coast and I dont think KR has a big enough lead as yet.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Momentum shifting a bit as these guys head out to the east coast.

Webb found some rhythm and with the technical nature of the tracks this year Tomac seems to be in his element. AC nailing his starts but he just cant keep a cool head for 20min + 2. I really think he has great potential if you look at his speed, could be wrong but I think for 7 weeks in a row now he has been the fastest qualifier but that top step keeps on eluding him.

Roczen still riding solid and perhaps his consistency so far this year is what a championship needs. 10 Rounds left and thoroughly enjoying this season.

Anyone else have some input on the 250's? Chase Sexton off to a solid start after taking the east coast championship last year and missing out on the West coast leg due to keybone surgery 2 weeks before A1.

Next stop Texas!

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
Enjoying the racing this year. Just wish I could find the full main events on YouTube. These 2min highlight packages are Kak and I can’t download torrents to the iPad.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Why dont you just stream them every sunday like everyone else?
Now that they are on the east coast you can watch them almost 1st thing on a sunday.

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
Because I’m normally busy with my little guy so have to watch them on a Monday or Tuesday

He likes bikes, but will only watch 2 laps and then he’s off :icon_lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you stream from?

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Enjoying the racing this year. Just wish I could find the full main events on YouTube. These 2min highlight packages are Kak and I can’t download torrents to the iPad.
I have been having a bad week in terms of supply chain issues. Trying to teach people how to read and write with several different languages and cultures in different time zones is what I do for a living.

Now fucking read this post of yours again.

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Tman21
You must watch James Stewart reviewing the races. Pretty interesting, gives some good insight as he can read the race all too well.

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
So now he has the lead, how long until ET3 throws it away?
Or will he finally manage to keep it together. He bloody deserves it