2020 SX Season

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
ZA_FSX
I walked away with 10 points :ROFLMAO:
Barcia with another cracker at the opening round.

All videos were available yesterday on dailymotion.

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Watched some highlights of the race, seemed like Roczen rode quite passively when riding with Barcia? Or just happy with second? Some pieces it looked like he held back when he could've gone for it...

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Watched some highlights of the race, seemed like Roczen rode quite passively when riding with Barcia? Or just happy with second? Some pieces it looked like he held back when he could've gone for it...
Bam Bam didnt get his name for no reason.

I think Roczen is playing it smart keeping in mind his health and fatigue issues that has been battling with the last 2 years.

3 points at the season opener, risking an accident or injury. I think its well played giving it one or 2 shots at the lead and when that did not pan out just wait it out.

Keen to see tonights race hoping Ken takes the win!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Look, he is at least owning it but FFPCS he has cost KR 7 points in 2 races.

Going to Indy with the red plate but it could've been an 8 point lead.

Hoping Sexton comes back soon and I hope barcia continues with OEM gearlevers.

Max Vohland also snapped his leaver after some contact and did most of the race in 2nd gear. Managed to come home in 6th which is not bad.

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Saw a Facebook thread where a guy showed 4 screen shots of marshals waving blue flags at Dean and he didn't seem to notice at all. No penalty from AMA, but KR got the stick from them when he missed one flag :unsure:

I watched a video a while ago where Carmichael and someone else (forgot his name) said that you can do a lot of a SX track in 1st/2nd gear. Obv not ideal, but apparently very doable.

Flat-Beat-Eric

Forum Member
Reaction score
Agree 100%, To bend the rules in
SX you need to be American ( remember Chad Reed in his heyday vs Ricky vs James) [Governed in USA best country in USA]
Moto GP you need to be Spanish [governed by DORNA aka SPAIN]

KR proper sportsman looking at the big picture - he even walked over to Webb and congratulated him - without the TV cameras. Went on to say him and Dean are good.

Saw a Facebook thread where a guy showed 4 screen shots of marshals waving blue flags at Dean and he didn't seem to notice at all. No penalty from AMA, but KR got the stick from them when he missed one flag :unsure:

I watched a video a while ago where Carmichael and someone else (forgot his name) said that you can do a lot of a SX track in 1st/2nd gear. Obv not ideal, but apparently very doable.

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
SX you need to be American ( remember Chad Reed in his heyday vs Ricky vs James) [Governed in USA best country in USA]

KR proper sportsman looking at the big picture - he even walked over to Webb and congratulated him - without the TV cameras. Went on to say him and Dean are good.
Yea apparently they've put it behind them - but also reckon this is for good 'PR', KR is probably super pissed. Nice amount of points lost because of flags/riders.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score

When I saw that clip I thought he was gonna poes Webb with his helmet :ROFLMAO: