7 Sept Beginner Ladies Training Day

catz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Training at Smokeys. Good practice, training and tips on essential skills. And of course the lekker social atmosphere and for those interested, have a drink afterwards too.

Astrid

Roosters Bizatch
Reaction score
Will have to miss this one as I'm away then. But it looks awesome. Took my boy there for the MXSA kids training and fun day a while back and those mx tracks looked very inviting!

Did you do Chimes, Catz?

catz

Forum Member
Reaction score
@astrid yes I was there, lekker social day out!

@Naughty Ian, he needs to arrive in convincing pink attire to fall in with the rest! Who can help out?

Astrid

Roosters Bizatch
Reaction score
catz said:
Looked for a Bergie, but didn't see one. Lol It was a good day out. Won't take the Freeride there again though. Not her favourite terrain. Will take Rooster's Husky ;) Much easier to ride!

catz

Forum Member
Reaction score
My berGie was climbing the "bergies" and dunes out there :D

Our group started out at the T-junction and didn't really see much of other groups during the day. I'm eagerly awaiting Kat's video edit of the day, Andreas was with us for a while with the helmet cam getting some footage of our group too, possible footage of me getting down and dirty with the little hill :lol:

Astrid

Roosters Bizatch
Reaction score
catz said:
My berGie was climbing the "bergies" and dunes out there :D

Our group started out at the T-junction and didn't really see much of other groups during the day. I'm eagerly awaiting Kat's video edit of the day, Andreas was with us for a while with the helmet cam getting some footage of our group too, possible footage of me getting down and dirty with the little hill :lol:
:lol: :lol: No one managed to photograph any of my falls. So many opportunities too lol

catz

Forum Member
Reaction score
BWAHAHAHA speaking of which, Kat posted the vid this morning on Facebook - and yes, my bail is in there!

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
catz said:

@Naughty Ian, he needs to arrive in convincing pink attire to fall in with the rest! Who can help out?

I will personally go out and buy him pink attire, as long as you have a photographer there.
I might actually buy the pink attire at our local Hustler shop :eek:

catz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hahaha I will be sure to make myself available to take some photo's!

catz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Bump!

Guys - bring your ladies or daughters to the training!