Adventure bike options?

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
WR450 or KTM 500 make great extreme adventure bikes but the best with them is still to put them on a trailer

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
hardest part about switching to an adventure bike is learning that you have given up on life and settled for 2nd best

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
hardest part about switching to an adventure bike is learning that you have given up on life and settled for 2nd best
I hope that's not the case as I'm seriously considering getting one, definitely not replacing plastic though!

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
What are you smoking? I have more fun now, ride more often, ride further than I ever did on a plastic, adventure is what you make of it.

- - - Updated - - -

I hope that's not the case as I'm seriously considering getting one, definitely not replacing plastic though!
You will not regret it.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Deciding which adventure bike to get is a case of writing down what you intend to do then getting the bike that ticks the boxes, will you ever take a 200k bike moering through the rocks? not unless your name is Ian, comfort, practicality and reliability are what to look out for, the 1190 Cones go for decent prices now with low milage.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Although the S10 aint the perfect adventure bike it works well for everything I do with it, doing the Val ride on Saturday and slabbing it back on Sunday in time to watch MotoGP, if I have the spare cash one day I might end up getting the T7 or maybe a 1290 adventure