Alberton - Vaal outride

Toris

Forum Member
Reaction score
Anyone doing the Alberton - spidervalley ride on sunday 11th of feb?

RyanI

Forum Member
Reaction score
Can you provide any more info on this ride?

Toris

Forum Member
Reaction score
We wil be meeting at rietvlei zoo farm in alberton,Clutch out at 7:30, there wil be other groups leaving from the lido hotel and also other spots. Everybody will then meet at the blockhouse(engen garage next to the R59) from there we wil make our way to the vaal river, i am not exactly sure where at the vaal river but i think the ride is gona be more or less 150km round trip, if you are keen to join pm me your number and i will ad you to the whatsapp group,all are welcome and there are no costs involved only pay for your own fuel,food,drinks etc

GMan

Forum Member
Reaction score
Will this be a fast out ride or will there be some tech along the way?
Generally from Alberton to Spider Valley is along the railway service roads. I doubt much tech unless you create it by crossing the railway lines and doing some extreme off cambers at the highway bridges.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Generally from Alberton to Spider Valley is along the railway service roads. I doubt much tech unless you create it by crossing the railway lines and doing some extreme off cambers at the highway bridges.
Spider valley is a Donald Trump special, it's a proper shithole, rather try find another place to ride to.
It's so dirty there, even the rats wear overalls :icon_e_surprised:

GAZ

Reaction score
Does anyone have a GPS route of this ride? Thanks

GrantMcD

Forum Member
Reaction score
I’d also be interested if anyone has the route.