Alpinestars Tech 7 Boots

whyme

Forum Member
Reaction score
In market for Tech 7's only Tech 7's will consider TXC Boots ones with similar sole to Alpine. SG12 I cannot ride with them please dont advise on these.

If there are any great deals out there please let me know. Looking to spend latest Friday. Size US10.

Thanks.

LupiniPower

Forum Member
Reaction score
In market for Tech 7's only Tech 7's will consider TXC Boots ones with similar sole to Alpine. SG12 I cannot ride with them please dont advise on these.

If there are any great deals out there please let me know. Looking to spend latest Friday. Size US10.

Thanks.
Moto Mate Rivonia, Acerbis X rock boots were on sale last time i went there.

whyme

Forum Member
Reaction score
How about Fox Instinct boots. I have a pair now and I love them.
True the sole is similar to Alpinestars. Managed to grab pair yesterday at RAD for decent price.

Will be getting a pair of fucked up Fox Instincs will resole and see if I like them.

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
I am on the 2nd set of TCX boots with the molded sole. They just dont last. First set lasted about 40 hours of riding. 2nd set I got for free and covered the toe with sikaflex to try and prolong its life. It did not work. After 80 hours of riding they are also fucked now. The boot is 100% but the sole tears

If you take a big knock to the front of the boot it deforms and the sole tears just below the toe piece on top of the boot. Dont know if that makes sense. But anyway. Stay away from them.

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
They tear on that red line.

whyme

Forum Member
Reaction score
They tear on that red line.

Thanks for heads up, ended up buying Alpinestars Tech 7's I am so used to riding with them, they are not pretty but they are light and very comfortable for riding Tech!

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Thanks for heads up, ended up buying Alpinestars Tech 7's I am so used to riding with them, they are not pretty but they are light and very comfortable for riding Tech!
whyme - Did you buy Fox Instincts and Tech 7's? Prices?

whyme

Forum Member
Reaction score
whyme - Did you buy Fox Instincts and Tech 7's? Prices?
Nope, I bought Tech 7 R6600 BEE discount normal price R7500

Fox Instincts I am getting a pair from a friend will assess how badly damaged it is, if fixable will resole.

Husky33

Forum Member
Reaction score
Nope, I bought Tech 7 R6600 BEE discount normal price R7500

Fox Instincts I am getting a pair from a friend will assess how badly damaged it is, if fixable will resole.
I bought a pair of Astars tech 5. Mid range boots. Very similar to tech 7 except for a few differences with additional plastic protection. The soles r not the best as the wear our pretty quick. They r super comfy due to the soft sole. The normal enduro style soles last way longer. You can however buy replacement soles which dubin do.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk