Amageza 2016 #dropthepilot

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
Our very own @ktmpilot is doing the Geza again and doing very fkn well.

Monday was a short Prologue and he finished 19th overall, or actually 2nd in class (Open Rallye - Not Malle Moto).

He's been riding steady and fast since and was still sitting 19th overall or by the looks of things 5th in class last night.

*Disclaimer: This is if I have the classes correct. Pilot isn't saying a helluvalot.

Here's some pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
Shot for sharing.

Well done ktmpilot, all strengths buddy!

I hope the 2 pics of the puncture are of the same puncture, not more than 1 (I assume thats him because of the handguards I remember from your build fred long time back).

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
Shot for sharing.

Well done @ktmpilot, all strengths buddy!

I hope the 2 pics of the puncture are of the same puncture, not more than 1 (I assume thats him because of the handguards I remember from your build fred long time back).
Same puncture. He's using Tubliss. The RAD team are telling him not to use sealant which I think is strange.

@KTMjedi

????

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
Same puncture. He's using Tubliss. The RAD team are telling him not to use sealant which I think is strange.

@KTMjedi

????
Figured he was on tubliss, glad the same puncture. I for some reason dont like hearing about punctures on tubliss :icon_redface:.

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
Also, why did he fire his back up driver from last year?
His driver popped one past the goalie.

But....

Although they seem to have tamed it down from last year, they were doing brutal distances and spending many many hours on the bike last year. It was not a job for one man without a spares backup and service package. I was however booked to go until we found out the missus was brewing a small satan but I would have been working with Chris alongside a RAD support package.

Last edited:

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
Also, check the amount of motivational notes written there. 'spose it shows how freaking long the days are.

I like "onthou wie jy is". When he comes short after reading that, he must say, "p%e$".

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
His driver popped one past the goalie.

But....

Although they seem to have tamed it down from last year, they were doing brutal distances and spending many many hours on the bike last year. It was not a job for one man. I was however booked to go until we found out the missus was brewing a small satan but I would have been working with Chris alongside a RAD support package.
:icon_lol: :thumbs up:

Your tubliss needed a new liner.

Speaking of liners, I need an op!

ktm mule

Forum Member
Reaction score
I spoke to the Pirate last night and he still sounds very positive,and most importantly enjoying it.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
So Pilot was leading the highlighted flock this morning but his impeccable navigation made him catch up with the bunch in front of him as the head into some less "freeriding" terrain and have to stick to dirt roads to get over or around the contours of the landscape.

Think he was 19th overall last night but not sure about class stuff! But he is in good spirits, after 500km yesterday he did not fall or get lost once which meant he had ample time to prep his navigational stuff and kit for today!