Another Knee brace question

pat218

Forum Member
Reaction score
Is it worth sending $399 on the older ones or should I get the newer braces. I can get the newer ones from a shop in Pietermaritzburg for R7520

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
Is it worth sending $399 on the older ones or should I get the newer braces. I can get the newer ones from a shop in Pietermaritzburg for R7520
Support your local shop! Knee braces will be classified as medical parts on import and the duty is properly heavy!

pat218

Forum Member
Reaction score
thanks thebob thats one thing that was a bit of a worry. also you get the newer model.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know the difference between the C and X ??

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
thanks thebob thats one thing that was a bit of a worry. also you get the newer model.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know the difference between the C and X ??
to be honest did not know there was a X till you mentioned it - trying
to get info on comparisons

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Buy the X brace, I have been looking at braces for a while and oom Dean is the 1st person Pro C frame. Those cables snap and the hinges brake. Mate in KZN had 3 pairs sent directly from Leatt and he ended up just selling the last set and buying the latest Asterix.

If I pay for new braces its between the Alpine stars new Fluid Pro or Leatt Xframe.
M2c's

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Buy the X brace, I have been looking at braces for a while and oom Dean is the 1st person Pro C frame. Those cables snap and the hinges brake. Mate in KZN had 3 pairs sent directly from Leatt and he ended up just selling the last set and buying the latest Asterix.

If I pay for new braces its between the Alpine stars new Fluid Pro or Leatt Xframe.
M2c's
my cables have never snapped ? had a hinge problem , phoned them directly two days later 4 replacement hinges free of charge , still have the two spare , must say there was an issue with the first lot of hinges , but found the replaced them without an issue .

Had a look at those X B races , they dont look bad , may just look at getting myself a pair as well

pat218

Forum Member
Reaction score
now you are making my decision harder:(
Don't need them for a while so I guess I can think about it.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
We always do, don't say you never invited :icon_twisted: A simple yes, no or Fcuk you will suffice :icon_cry:
i am awaiting boss to sign leave form for the march trip , 21 - 25 March per your whatsapp :icon_lol: but thankyou will still get back to you on it

pat218

Forum Member
Reaction score
been trying to find a shop who has both the C and X in stock, but none of the shop near me keep them