Another little lockdown loop

Judge

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey Den nice meeting you guys out on the trails on Saturday.....
Nice vid as always.
So where did you guys ride from and how did you get to that forrest section?

We ride out from pomona then out behind serengetti then sort of follow the train tracks to just after the brick yard.
I'm keen to ride Saturday again but a different loop.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Hey @NUMSCH don't be jealous. :icon_lol: Living on the Ooze Rand comes with advantages. At least when I divorce my cousin we can still be siblings. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks @Judge yeah was lekker to see some okes out there too. I also live in Pomona and we go basically the same route out the back of Bredell, past the little MX track at the Model Flying Club, then railway and farmland roads to Sterkfontein Bricks. The little forest section we rode is at the back of Red Barn, I think it may even be part of Red Barn.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
The cyclists are going to fuck you up riding in that forest :ROFLMAO:
Ek's nie bang nie, they can't catch me. I don't think the the MAMIL brigade have discovered that they put a motor into a bicycle about 135 years ago.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Ek's nie bang nie, they can't catch me. I don't think the the MAMIL brigade have discovered that they put a motor into a bicycle about 135 years ago.
HaHa, you are so right (y)
There are so many down here, 2 sizes too small Lycra shorts, little brothers 1982 TourdeFrance shirt, shaved legs, there sisters tap dancing shoes and a cooler box lid strapped to the pip - and with all that shit they own the road :poop:

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
HaHa, you are so right (y)
There are so many down here, 2 sizes too small Lycra shorts, little brothers 1982 TourdeFrance shirt, shaved legs, there sisters tap dancing shoes and a cooler box lid strapped to the pip - and with all that shit they own the road :poop:
:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :thumbs up:

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
There were only about 5 cyclists there, but they all seemed pretty okay with us being there.