Beta spares?

Nellisvan

Forum Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

It's been years since I've last been on this forum, in this country or been riding enduro.
Everything enduro related, or dirt bike for that matter, seems to have slowed down drastically!

I left a few bikes in storage before I left, one of them being a 2012 Beta 400RR.
I need a few simple, non-universal parts, but I see Cayenne has since closed, KS Enduro seems non-existent and I haven't yet had a reply from Motosport in Hillcrest.

Are any of you riding Beta and if so, where do you get parts from?

On that note, I am looking to sell said 2012 Beta 400 RR, anyone out there interested? 🙃

Edit: I'm leaving the country again for a bit, hence my reason for selling, I also have a KTM 640 Enduro for sale, with its fair bit of niggles for a bike of its age. I'll post classifieds soon but if anyone is interested, lemme know. Just keen to get them out the way.

LupiniPower

Forum Member
Reaction score
Russel Campbell Dirtbikes in JHB order Beta parts direct from the factory once a month I think. They can also do a special import on any new bike in the Beta range.

Post some pics of the 400rr

Paul-OSC

Forum Member
Reaction score
Dane at Motosports helped me once. Great service. Contact him direct (082) 045-64 eight two