Bike Industry and Covid19

Adam_10

Forum Member
Reaction score
A good, clean, low hours 2016 300 will sell for 60K, same as a 2017 for 70k.
And here i was thinking of selling my 300 for around R55k... Maybe i should try sell it for R70k... :ROFLMAO:

Rossnij

Forum Member
Reaction score
Problem is the increase of PVT traders in the market.

All the good deals gets bought same day and advertised the next for 10-15K more. Now the guys that dont necessarily have the best bike on the market are pricing his bike inline with these traders.

A lot of bikes stay on the market for 3 months just to get the 10K price drop which allows a trader to snatch it only to add the 10K the very next day and then back to FB it goes.

The amount of overpriced kak bikes in circulation is actually a joke. The sad part is that people are buying them thus enabling the cycle.

The dealers are busy again because 2nd hand bikes aren't 1y/80hrs old and 40-50K cheaper anymore and lots of people are now financing toys. Im sure with the price of dirt and ADV bikes KTM and the likes will within the next model or 2 come with financing/leasing options to give them another edge over competitors.
Hence my first comment. Shite is in the eye of the beholder.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
And compared to some of the crazy kak out there these actually look reasonable.

I personally would not deal with bike shack again but thats just me.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
My son paid 65k for this 2018 250X in December. And that was the best example at the price after a long search. But still way cheaper than new.

Attachments

Last edited:

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
That works out to R580.36 p/kg - you got screwed
By your calculations the YZ should weigh 112kg. Far from it. This is mean and lean machine not some bloated fuck heavy retard 4T.