Black Friday Bike Stuff

whyme

Forum Member
Reaction score
Anyone spot really good deals out there? In particular riding kit? No 20% is not good deal:icon_rolleyes:

Half Bac

Forum Member
Reaction score
Go check out the all new Linex Lifestyle Centre - just opened officially last night! They have plenty killer deals on offer for this Black Friday weekend.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Black Friday is a good marketing ploy to get people to purchase stuff that they neither need or will use and regret the purchase in a weeks time.
What stock hasn't moved this year:33:, lets donate it as prizes or sell it on Black Friday

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Black Friday is a good marketing ploy to get people to purchase stuff that they neither need or will use and regret the purchase in a weeks time.
What stock hasn't moved this year:33:, lets donate it as prizes or sell it on Black Friday
Not often, but this time you are 100% correct! :icon_lol:

Most bargains are not actually bargains and very often the TV models are 3 or 4 years old.

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
It's a whole lot of bullshit unless you go all out like the USA. They call it Black Friday there because on Black Friday, retailers' books move from being in the red back to black from the volumes they move. I lived in the states for a while and Black Friday was proper!!! People camping in queues in the snow from 2:30am waiting for the doors to open. I bought a DVD player for $4.00 and I bought a cashmere trench coat with a $799.00 tag for $99.00.

AfricaOffroad

Forum Member
Reaction score
Perry bikes are offering 50% on genuine Husky spares and accessories.
I picked up a few bargains, those wear and tear items etc

RyanI

Forum Member
Reaction score
Decided a while ago that my race kit was old and needed to be replaced so waited for Black Friday to see what deals there were. Went to a bikers wearhouse and they had 30% off on some of the Thor, Fly, Fox year. Picked up a full Fly set for about R1500
Very happy. Then picked out some new grips, front pads and goggles, popped a black ballon and got 17.5% off that too.
Lastly picked up a new front tire for R400 fitte.

All in all, stuff I need and happy with the prices.