Browsing bike prices

CDVDH

Forum Member
Reaction score
Point 1 and 3 was just a joke.

Just before the TPIs were launched I had to decide without test riding the new TPI if I am buying TPI or picking up a 2017 carb on special.
Went the Lectron route. So just glad to hear there are people who have tested the TPIs and Lectron/Smartcarb and prefer the carb.
I think for offroad the tpi is best. But I'm more of an enduro rider and I don't ride very aggressive. I think the fact that I'm a bit light on the foot is not working very well with the responsiveness of the tpi.

Sent from my Armor_2 using Tapatalk

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
I think for offroad the tpi is best. But I'm more of an enduro rider and I don't ride very aggressive. I think the fact that I'm a bit light on the foot is not working very well with the responsiveness of the tpi.

I have seen that it needs its throat cleared during a ride. . . .

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score

is it not possible to have the TPI re-programmed to suit your riding style? I am sure that i read that the dealers are able to do this

CDVDH

Forum Member
Reaction score
is it not possible to have the TPI re-programmed to suit your riding style? I am sure that i read that the dealers are able to do this
Only issue is I live 900km from the nearest dealer