Bulls vs Cheetahs: Predictions

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
The Cheetas will win by 13:thumbs up: I'm still waiting for a bet from BULL, but maybe he knows what's gonna happen and would rather save the money to keep his Yamaha's running

Bargain_Hunter

I give Quaddies a bad name
Reaction score
Who cares for Saffer rugga? May as well support bafanabafana or whwtever, guvmunt already owns everything and cocks it up.
I support my son's sport, at all levels where they participate. Rest can gho suck balls.

A

armpump

Bulls win.......... will be a kak game because it's a final.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
DT Mania, it all makes sense now - Blou Bulle, Tshwane, Steve Moffmeyer, Julius Malema, Naaice Botha and the list goes on and on :icon_e_biggrin:

Leisure Larry

Forum Member
Reaction score
My 5c worth Cheetahs 24 Bulls 17 & I know f-all about rugby - 1st game I watched this year was last weekend when the Cheetahs thumped the Lions

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Being a typical Bulls supporter my humility says the Cheetahs are certainly favorites at home, haven't lost a game all season etc. But this being a final, things don't always go to script.....

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Being a typical Bulls supporter my humility says the Cheetahs are certainly favorites at home, haven't lost a game all season etc. But this being a final, things don't always go to script.....
Case of Castle?

Leisure Larry

Forum Member
Reaction score
Looks like Naughty Ian's having his afternoon snooze - I'd be keen on a bet bud - castle for you and hunters dry for me - are we on cuzzie?

Leisure Larry

Forum Member
Reaction score
Looks like Naughty Ian woke up - in his abcense, I was backing the orange / naartjie team as I live in the naartjie capital and can't let Bull not have a bet on - are we sharing then Naughty?

Leisure Larry

Forum Member
Reaction score
Waiting for the delayed broadcast but can imagine that it's a cracker - not even listening to the draadloos where I am with the family but it's killing me to know