Comedy Central Roasting series meets 101...

Bargain_Hunter

I give Quaddies a bad name
Reaction score
So, anyone seen the CC Roasting series on TV? Local one?

I think we should have a section on 101 dedicated to to Members having a dig at each other and then votes as to who wins.

No holds barred, anything goes and it's in the spirit of saving other freds from being sidetracked and going OT when errant kids, ag I mean, Members taking things too seriously.

Any suggestions?

2T vs 4T
Quadbike vs bike
KTM vs rest
Bulls vs rest
Brannas vs beer
Mousse vs tjoepliss
DS vs plastic
Bukkie vs trailering
Cape vs Gauteng (IOW, rest of ZA)
Tats vs anti-tat
Power Ranger vs random kit
MX vs enduro
TT vs twisty (on a bike, of course...)
DIY vs bike shop (no slagging of shop names but more an argument as to which is better / worse option)
Cop Shop vs Morula
Bling vs sanity
WP vs KYB SSS

Only rules are that Members must NOT take it personal.
4 chirps, alternating. Members then vote as to who had best chirps and then narrow it down to a weekly winner. Winner get's bragging rights and an limited edition air guitar and immunity to being honoured COTW Award.
Anyone open to challenge another Member or a Member (who has completed a challenge) may nominate a pair to have a dig at each other.
Ideally 1 challenge at a time to keep it sane.

CDVDH

Forum Member
Reaction score
Good idea.

A bike has 2 wheels.
A quadrocycle has 4 wheels........please explain "quadbike"

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

DT_Mania

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Aren't they doing it on every single fred anyway???

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
It would go so far south that one would be able to see 250's kneecaps.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Spitting vs swollowing

Bargain_Hunter

Reaction score
Aren't they doing it on every single fred anyway???
I think, is the spirit to not scare off new Members, it could be a good idea to have a trashing section and keep the threads cleaner. Will also attract Advertisers and also take motoLOL back to MOTO101.
Strangely, I refer a few people here, often. No idea why, but they feel intimidated by brash chatting and never register. Got to admit, it does become a bit dull and mundane when it falls to pieces. Maybe I am missing something?
Go have a look at www.marineengine.com and www.4x4community.co.za. Both are well maintained and they have thousands of active Members. Yes, they have been around for years and have grown organically, but also they realise and appreciate the added value which Members get from Advertisers. Bit of a paradox, I guess.

Anyways. c'est la vie.

DT_Mania

Super Moderator
Reaction score
The problem, or the advantage depends how you look at it, is that the regulars know each other fairly well. So it is more like kak praat around the braai than a formal forum.

Bargain_Hunter

Reaction score
The problem, or the advantage depends how you look at it, is that the regulars know each other fairly well. So it is more like kak praat around the braai than a formal forum.
And that is what makes this forum so lekker. It's just the outsiders that take a while to get into the flow of it.
Maybe the 2245 member braai would galvanise the guys a bit. Or not.

- - - Updated - - -

Make that 2286.