Dakar 2018

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
So another orange in or do you think there will be a new brand on the podium? A lot more dunes this year, may work to someone’s favor.

Was hoping that GeV Sella would be competing this year after winning the Africa Eco rally last year I thought one of the teams would have taken him as a future prospect.

Cheezy

Forum Member
Reaction score
I agree AP..there is nobody faster but he has a habit of binning it doesn't he? :icon_rolleyes:

Cheezy

Forum Member
Reaction score
It would really be good for the sport and the event if Honda took the win.:banana:

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
It would really be good for the sport and the event if Honda took the win.:banana:
+1, even better would be bang bang and that mad aussie trading blows absolutely neck and neck till the 2nd last day, doesn't matter who wins as long as it it a good fight all the way

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
Last year i checked Bang Bang drown his scooter like a plonka in an obvious puddle, going in way too hard and getting it wrong. The oke looses huge time by either breaking his scoot or getting something very wrong. I hope that Ausie does well, I'd be pleasantly surprised though as he has had a long recovery on the leg and I dont know that hes fit enough.

Question: is it a series to record on dstv or do you have to go find each episode like every year?

Cheezy

Forum Member
Reaction score
Need to do it one at a time still
Yeah good question! i dont have DSTV anymore only netflix and showmax. Is there a site that we can view it on ie. RedBull for Erzberg and Romaniacs??