Dakar 2019

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
So when are you inviting the likes of Andy Styling and Naughty Ian over for a banting braai?
BULL, if he invites me over for a braai, I will bring good food with to braai, not banting shit and when I go overseas, I pay my own way, I haven't got a Facefuck account for people to give donations :thumbs up:

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
So when are you inviting the likes of Andy Styling and Naughty Ian over for a banting braai?
Bull you don't just invite a brand god like Styling to your house mate,,, there's a vetting process, Ian on the other hand is easy just tell him you have 1) Alcohol 2) Whores 3) Meat,, either a combination or just one of the three and he'll be there.

fubar

Forum Member
Reaction score
With what KTM riders pay the worlds best riders to promote their brand warts and all, he would have ridden it with a broken neck and back during a sever gout attack and with bleeding piles. Don’t believe all the hype.
And whatever you do...don't give credit where its due.

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
Dunno if anyone has been on Price's instagram last few days, the X-rays show how badly he damaged his wrist racing, they added some of his hip into the wrist yesterday, winning came at a cost for him.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Dunno if anyone has been on Price's instagram last few days, the X-rays show how badly he damaged his wrist racing, they added some of his hip into the wrist yesterday, winning came at a cost for him.
He must have balls of steel to have continued like he did, often riding flat out with only one hand!

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
I un followed him cos he posted too many stories . . .

- - - Updated - - -

Kenny did 6 stages with 2 broken ribs, cant be pleasant shaking 100's of km's daily

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
I once dropped a turd in a municipal swimming pool from the high diving board. This was late at night. It was a full 2 seconds before I heard the splash. Good times.