StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
He's gonna get stuck in a Branch if he carries on doing that

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
True, I can't beleive he does that with crap WP suspension
But you know his Dakar bike does not come with Xplors though . . . .

If he is running 52mm cones the forks alone cost more than a TPI and if he is running 48mm Xact pro with Xact pro shock it would be in the region of 90K but you knew that.

miks

Forum Member
Reaction score
I can't believe he does that a month before Dakar
I don't think his team was that happy when they saw the video either. So much unnecessary risk.
But sheesh the man can ride

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
I see lyndon poskitt is giving the africa eco race (the race to Dakar!) some proper coverage this year, with joey evans and another saffa on his team as well

miks

Forum Member
Reaction score
I'm keen to see some decent coverage of a race for once. Lyndon posted their new bikes a day or so ago, some proper equipment there

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score

Ash_

Forum Member
Reaction score
I see lyndon poskitt is giving the africa eco race (the race to Dakar!) some proper coverage this year, with joey evans and another saffa on his team as well
He has such lekker vids, crazy how much prep goes into it.

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
I see even mr Red Bull Romaniacs is riding, he's normally used to heavy technical riding and snowboarding

Half Bac

Forum Member
Reaction score
I agree, especially for the eco race, at one stage it was difficult to even see who had entered

- - - Updated - - -

anyone know about this guy? Apparently from SA

https://rally.hondaracingcorporation.com/rider/aaron-mare/
Aaron Mare is a former S.A. MX Champ in Pro Mini. From P.E. Has been living in the U.A.E. for a good few years now. I believe he has carved out at career in Rallye Raid racing in the U.A.E. desert, and made somewhat of a name fro himself in that territory. Hence the HRC deal for in first Dakar in Saudi Arabia.

BlankieMan

Team ACTNET Rider
Reaction score
Aaron Mare is a former S.A. MX Champ in Pro Mini. From P.E. Has been living in the U.A.E. for a good few years now. I believe he has carved out at career in Rallye Raid racing in the U.A.E. desert, and made somewhat of a name fro himself in that territory. Hence the HRC deal for in first Dakar in Saudi Arabia.
is he out ? i dont see him on the tracking anymore