De wildt funduro 2019 !

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
really, I thought the marking was pretty good. There were like 2-3 sections where i missed the markers but noticed it pretty quick
100% agree, marking was very good imo.

Chadvdw67

Forum Member
Reaction score
really, I thought the marking was pretty good. There were like 2-3 sections where i missed the markers but noticed it pretty quick
There were at least 3 sections I would have got very lost on my 1st L&H lap if someone wasnt in front me that knew where the route was going

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
There were at least 3 sections I would have got very lost on my 1st L&H lap if someone wasnt in front me that knew where the route was going
What I noticed was that there were a couple of sections where the Right turns weren't marked on the corner itself. Going out there 1st I did around 15 U-turns on the 1st lap and 2nd lap maybe 3 at most as the track was ridden.

BlankieMan

Team ACTNET Rider
Reaction score
dude my kids 1st "enduro" i lost him on top of the koppie and he managed to navigate all the way to the last river on his own.

Marking was good if you looked.... (IMHO)

Kronos

Forum Member
Reaction score
dude my kids 1st "enduro" i lost him on top of the koppie and he managed to navigate all the way to the last river on his own.

Marking was good if you looked.... (IMHO)
If you looked, I was too busy not trying to end up the thorn bushes, I missed a few markers, when I slowed down and looked I found my way, but yeah there were some markers that people take out during the ride so navigation is tested, and there is no petrol station to ask for directions or a wife to tell you that you going the wrong way :)

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
My kids led the way. 1st marked loop for them ever. They managed perfectly in terms of marking from start to finish

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Kronos you are going to have to pay attention more :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sounds like you are worse than me with my color blindness issues:icon_lol::icon_lol: and in some cases just pure red mist and stupidity:icon_lol:

Kronos

Forum Member
Reaction score
Kronos you are going to have to pay attention more :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Sounds like you are worse than me with my color blindness issues:icon_lol::icon_lol: and in some cases just pure red mist and stupidity:icon_lol:
when my mind gets in that race mode I just wanna go faster and faster but my body is like a teenager that just has no interest in taking part :)