Did you forget?

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Super Rugby season started Naughty Ian, where is your regulatory Sunday morning dig at this true blue son of the soil? No airtime?

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
BULL, the GayBulls beating the WP is the same as the Lions and Sharks winning the weekend. It's like playing Craven week, wait for the NZ teams

DT_Mania

Super Moderator
Reaction score
And your team never arrived.
How long can 14 days be? Bulls also seem to not travel well? Next one is at Newlands again, hope they arrive that time round......

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
How long can 14 days be? Bulls also seem to not travel well? Next one is at Newlands again, hope they arrive that time round......
Can I crash at your house after the game? Oh shit, I forgot you have never lived in the city of the homo team you support. My bad. 40-3.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
BULL, the GayBulls beating the WP is the same as the Lions and Sharks winning the weekend. It's like playing Craven week, wait for the NZ teams
We are talking about this weekends game. Same as you having no comment when Yamaha won the manufacturers award at the Roof ,you were waffling on about some club race in Sarf Emerica. You are such a clutch plate. 40-3.

DT_Mania

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You are intending for a loooooong season I see? Weird thing is, we almost always get what we ask for. Good luck, chum.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
You are intending for a loooooong season I see? Weird thing is, we almost always get what we ask for. Good luck, chum.
I have been around long enough to know that you don't win the Super Rugby trophy in February. In the Stormers case they never win the tournament, no matter what month it is. Same for the snaaks and Lions.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
It was such a lovely weekend in Pretoria that even Stu got in on the celebrations with a cold Castle. Yes you did read right.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
It's been a long while since I saw two really good looking chaps drinking a castle.