Dillan / X Factor sport trailers

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Dillan, I know that OZ is out the picture and you are running X Factor trailers, I need a bit of help.
I am going down to Peak to Peak in about two weeks time and am looking for a "comfortable" trailer - @ Dean won't give me any advice :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Dillan 19

Forum Member
Reaction score
Dillan, I know that OZ is out the picture and you are running X Factor trailers, I need a bit of help.
I am going down to Peak to Peak in about two weeks time and am looking for a "comfortable" trailer - @ Dean won't give me any advice :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:
Naughty Ian... Dont worry about Dean....he is trying to out do you with your van.
To keep ahead of the "competition I have the ultimate enclosed trailer for you in mind.
Without divulging too much .... Coricraft couches for you and your scoots with built in bar.
60 inch Plasma, disco Ball and stripper pole with "mood " lighting and a Gunston Green compartment ....too name a few features.

2 weeks may be a stretch though....Id like to get cracking Immediately.
:thumbs up::icon_mrgreen:
DEAN smaak you Uncle... I have some ideas for your build too.:AR15firing:

Last edited:

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
Naughty Ian... Dont worry about Dean....he is trying to out do you with your van.
To keep ahead of the "competition I have the ultimate enclosed trailer for you in mind.
Without divulging too much .... Coricraft couches for you and your scoots with built in bar.
60 inch Plasma, disco Ball and stripper pole with "mood " lighting and a Gunston Green compartment ....too name a few features.

2 weeks may be a stretch though....Id like to get cracking Immediately.
:thumbs up::icon_mrgreen:

DEAN smaak you Uncle... I have some ideas for your build too.:AR15firing:
You can always build this on a old caravan chassis.....:icon_e_biggrin:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
bait is not strong enough yet , keep trying Ian , much harder , we know you can do it .