thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
Wacker had a WR250F. Still has a YZ250 though

Last edited:

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
Yz250x is a great bike, power delivery is very mellow, and it revs to the moon for the quicker stuff. Its strong points are super light weight and best suspension out the box.
The current special is also a dam good deal Yamaha is running!

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Yz250x is a great bike, power delivery is very mellow, and it revs to the moon for the quicker stuff. Its strong points are super light weight and best suspension out the box.
The current special is also a dam good deal Yamaha is running!
So where is yours?

Francois M

Wild West Enduro Track
Reaction score
It "s an awesome bike ,light ,nimble ,great suspension . You would need to fit a weighted flywheel and mine has a different first gear I believe.It has no electric start but it starts so easily that you dont mind kicking . The one negative thing is the tank is to small , I ran out of fuel on the Time trial at Roof .

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
It "s an awesome bike ,light ,nimble ,great suspension . You would need to fit a weighted flywheel and mine has a different first gear I believe.It has no electric start but it starts so easily that you dont mind kicking . The one negative thing is the tank is to small , I ran out of fuel on the Time trial at Roof .
Along with everyone else on the 17 cones

LoopSoosStroop

Forum Member
Reaction score
Did they open it up to fit the other first gear? Is it really necessary?

Flywheel is a easy mod.