Dunlop Geomax (extremely soft)

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Im still running tubliss front and rear and the sidewall is just too soft for the pressure I run.

For sale 900zar
Or swop for a new metzeler 6DE Soft or EF07 single green.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
is it too soft this tyre tiaan ?
ITs amazing, If I had a lekker pap mousse I would have fitted it for my Lesotho weekend. BUT the sidewall might be a tad bit too soft for the pressures I run on the tubliss. (but I think I mentioned that above)

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
ITs amazing, If I had a lekker pap mousse I would have fitted it for my Lesotho weekend. BUT the sidewall might be a tad bit too soft for the pressures I run on the tubliss. (but I think I mentioned that above)
i want to try this tyre out sometime , want to see if i can get my hands onto a Metzeller 6 days soft quickly , then we can swop . Running the kenda gauntlet at the moment and loving it .

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
i want to try this tyre out sometime , want to see if i can get my hands onto a Metzeller 6 days soft quickly , then we can swop . Running the kenda gauntlet at the moment and loving it .
You can have it and whenever you find me a tyre ill just get it from you. Not sure where im riding yet this weekend but could be keen to spectate national on sunday.

You at Heidelberg this weekend?

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
You can have it and whenever you find me a tyre ill just get it from you. Not sure where im riding yet this weekend but could be keen to spectate national on sunday.

ya , as always .... find my peace there

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score

Right in the feels:icon_e_sad:

Buff

Forum Member
Reaction score
This tire is pretty amazing, did a ride recently where I just could not get up a specific climb with my Pirrelli mid/soft on (with tubeliss), took 3 attempts at it and kept on spinning or looping out. Mate gave me his bike to try it on with this gummy Dunlop on and a soft mousse and I rode it out first attempt, even after stalling mid way and having to get going again. It sticks like boerewors to a braai grid :thumbs up:

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
This tire is pretty amazing, did a ride recently where I just could not get up a specific climb with my Pirrelli mid/soft on (with tubeliss), took 3 attempts at it and kept on spinning or looping out. Mate gave me his bike to try it on with this gummy Dunlop on and a soft mousse and I rode it out first attempt, even after stalling mid way and having to get going again. It sticks like boerewors to a braai grid :thumbs up:
Must be the mousse....

Stelios

Forum Member
Reaction score
Those tyres are amazing, stick like shit to a blanket and they last too