Enduro Fitness Training Program

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
Dig a hole, 1 spade x 1 spade x 1 spade and fill it back in daily.
dig left and right handed

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
Solid advice from the vegan contractor!
Can't be such bad advice.... There were a few guys with free bikes and wrapped race vans who finished behind me at the last extreme:icon_lol:

#1 tip, get bike coaching. NO point in being crossfit, ripped, shitfit ect if you can't ride... Capper, Gillitt and a few others all help riders start out with a solid skill set..

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Can't be such bad advice.... There were a few guys with free bikes and wrapped race vans who finished behind me at the last extreme:icon_lol:

#1 tip, get bike coaching. NO point in being crossfit, ripped, shitfit ect if you can't ride... Capper, Gillitt and a few others all help riders start out with a solid skill set..
would like lovee to see their faces when oz pitches up brandishing his thumb throttle , 10million questions the do the opposite what they say

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
would like lovee to see their faces when oz pitches up brandishing his thumb throttle , 10million questions the do the opposite what they say
Thumb throttle makes sense, all you need to do is play computer games and get strong fingers

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Go buy a bag of dicks and share it amongst the 3 of you:thumbs up:

- - - Updated - - -

This reads as if it was written by a teenage girl??

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
WTF were you smelling his tiny penis for Oz????
It was a by product of the trade (moulding small penises). His didnt meet the finer details in quality control. Plus the stench was unavoidable, didnt really have to take a sniff. The room was filled.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
It was a by product of the trade (moulding small penises). His didnt meet the finer details in quality control. Plus the stench was unavoidable, didnt really have to take a sniff. The room was filled.
hy is klein , maar stink so a groter

allanthole

Reaction score
I can only ride once or twice every second weekend due to work and being a single dad. My riding buddy and I are aspiring to ride the roof in a year or two and it it was apparent that while our fitness was improving, it wasn’t improving anywhere near fast enough.

So one weekend I couldn’t ride, I put on my running shoes and went for (God forbid!) a run. And to my surprise I actually enjoyed it. Since then I’ve built up my fitness through running to the point where I simply don’t get tired on the bike anymore. In fact it seems now like my riding skills are lagging way behind my fitness. It was quite the other way round about three months ago.

I use the Nike Run Club app and follow the training plan it set up for me. It includes body weight workouts in between the running which improve strength, mobility and fitness. The app takes all the guessing out of the equation and makes one keen to stick to the plan and keep on going. I am now trying to work in some cycling too but this takes many hours and I find it hard to fit into my schedule. But this is very good for enduro as it builds proper stamina over the many hours which you’d be on the bike during an enduro race. Plus old Jonny Walker himself said long distance (more than like 2hrs) cycling is one of the best form of cross training for enduro.

Anyways guys this is what has been working for me. Try it. [emoji16][emoji106]

Looking forward to seeing some of you at Snow & Rock in Lesotho this year?[emoji1306]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Best training you can get is Cross Fit - go onto Facefuck and tell everybody you going there, take pictures on the way of crowded intersections, a taxi with a flat wheel etc and carry on posting the whole way that you off to Cross Fit - otherwise just get as much saddle time as you can on your bike :thumbs up: