Enduro League vid

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
Nice Video Iggz! You look like such a nice approachable oke, I can't imagine while everyone calls you "Iggz the terrible". We must look at doing a KZN version too if guys are keen

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Nice idea and format! All 3 venues cater for Novice riders? :icon_e_surprised:

Iggz

Forum Member
Reaction score
Watch this space, KZN routes coming shortly

shabsta

F800GS ALL THE WAY
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice idea and format! All 3 venues cater for Novice riders? :icon_e_surprised:
the routes are novice, what he fails to mention is that for a novice it would be pointless timing yourself because 8 hours to complete one course is more of a day out than a race.

Iggz

Forum Member
Reaction score
the routes are novice, what he fails to mention is that for a novice it would be pointless timing yourself because 8 hours to complete one course is more of a day out than a race.
Or P-H-O-N-E or G-P-S battery will be flat.....LOL, no courses are not extreme, shit even i can do a lap in under an hour !

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
Watch this space, KZN routes coming shortly
Need help with route setting? Sounds good regardless. Currently on borrowed bikes, so generally only go where the crowd goes (or my bike loaner goes) though, but can make a plan to help if needed.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Lekker video Iggz. Guys I logged my first lap at a Wet Wild West on Sunday and I reckon this is a fantastic way to train for races. You end up pushing yourself harder to get a good fast time. Absolutely fantastic Iggz, well done.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
With or without any OTP's? Either way well done!
A couple of close calls and a good couple of slip and fall overs going up Husaberg Hill. There was zero traction. Lost at least 11 minutes going up that blerry hill. :icon_twisted:

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Did Adriaan sponsor the shirt for you, or was your Leadertread/SOHR/Teazers/Pirrelli/KTM/Windhoek one dirty :icon_lol: