Erzbergrodeo 2019

fubar

Forum Member
Reaction score
This is what we have become, voyers....how about, any one entered?

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Vlakkie is streaming it, he also put up one mofo stretch tent.

Lekker to see development taking shape!

Siddo

Forum Member
Reaction score
Kyle Flanagan and Matthew Green as well...not sure who else?

Siddo

Forum Member
Reaction score
Obviously Travis Teasdale and apparently Lloyd Kirk as well.

3Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
Tyler Cunniffe
Barend Erasmus
Kyle Flanagan
Matthew Green
Blake Gutzeit
Lloyd Kirk
William Waide Slater
Travis Teasdale
Wade Young

Last edited:

Ten Bar

Forum Member
Reaction score
So the Big Boss Jarvis does it again. Wow what a race and so happy to see GJ win again. best ride for me was Lettie Jnr, That kid has been brought up correctly and has a long and successful career ahead of him. He is so humble , he could have tried a pass on GJ at the top of the Green Hell as he had the upper line and even if he slipped Jarvis's bike would have acted as a berm but chose to show respect and let GJ take his time- Manny you are a true champion.

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
How did Laia end up on the first row? She qualified 116 on the Prologue? Let her through like Kirsten at the Roof?

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
How did Laia end up on the first row? She qualified 116 on the Prologue? Let her through like Kirsten at the Roof?
Wild card entry to front row. There were a few others that also got bumped up. She was up to 18th position at one stage. Dropped to 29th by the time she got to Carl's Dinner. Not sure if she reached the checkpoint at the end of CD, but still a massive achievement.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
So the Big Boss Jarvis does it again. Wow what a race and so happy to see GJ win again. best ride for me was Lettie Jnr, That kid has been brought up correctly and has a long and successful career ahead of him. He is so humble , he could have tried a pass on GJ at the top of the Green Hell as he had the upper line and even if he slipped Jarvis's bike would have acted as a berm but chose to show respect and let GJ take his time- Manny you are a true champion.
Couldnt agree more. I was shouting at him to do something. But carbon copy of Letti Snr. Seeing him on telly yesterday, still thought about when he helped Wade up that last little ledge at Romaniacs last year.

DenDirtbiker

I fall off a lot
Reaction score
Couldnt agree more. I was shouting at him to do something. But carbon copy of Letti Snr. Seeing him on telly yesterday, still thought about when he helped Wade up that last little ledge at Romaniacs last year.
Yip, also wondered why he didn't just drop in on Jarvis. It's a hooligan's sport performed by gentlemen.