Esential services available during lockdown

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
Shameless punt for my brother-in-law: Efficient Plumbing will be operating as an essential service during lockdown.
If you need a plumber please call Martin 082 447 0652

Last edited:

Tombstone

The Old Ballie
Reaction score
TV and Aerial services is an essential service so if you need any DSTV wifi or CCTV repairs and/or installations please call Malcolm on 0824449756.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
I need bike and building / hardware spares! Probably going to miss Builders Warehouse more than anything!

Onderbroek

Forum Member
Reaction score
I need bike and building / hardware spares! Probably going to miss Builders Warehouse more than anything!

I sent a message to builders as i was nervous that i run of stuff i dont need, asking if they are locking down this is the reply:

Hi Andre, thank you for your question. Right now there's no confirmation as of yet if we will be closed during the lockdown, however if anything changes we will update our customers via our website. AA

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
100% Builders in Fourways confirmed yesterday that they are closing. Luckily SWAMBO stocked up on some charcoal and briquettes for me.

Builders 1.JPG

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
I’m stocked with 50 dozen beers and about 8 bottles of whiskey.

adamktm

Forum Member
Reaction score
I’ve just taken stock.

125kg’s of kameeldoring
A bag of coal for emergencies, had 2 but gave one to a mate who’s wood delivery never arrived and he would have to braai on gas the whole time which would clearly turn him gay like bull.
Loads of meat
70 bottles of wine
4 bottles of bourbon
4 cases of beer
If this lasts longer than 3 weeks I’m stuffed. I will loot the bottle store if they keep the ban on alcohol.
Might brew an ale on Saturday which will give me about 20l of beer in 3-4weeks

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
I’ve just taken stock.

125kg’s of kameeldoring
A bag of coal for emergencies, had 2 but gave one to a mate who’s wood delivery never arrived and he would have to braai on gas the whole time which would clearly turn him gay like bull.
Loads of meat
70 bottles of wine
4 bottles of bourbon
4 cases of beer
If this lasts longer than 3 weeks I’m stuffed. I will loot the bottle store if they keep the ban on alcohol.
Might brew an ale on Saturday which will give me about 20l of beer in 3-4weeks
I see you ain't flush,,,, did you get those free pants?