Family Riding

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
Hooowzit all

Although I know the general persona of a Dirt bike rider is supposed to be someone who spits molten metal and has chuck Norris clean his boots for him. But I have to be honest I also enjoy chill riding with my wife and son just as much. My son loves riding and seems to have a natural knack for it, being only 5 (well 6 in a couple weeks) I detain him to the confines of controlled riding environments like Chestnut and Rhino park, as un-hardcore as it sounds my wife and I actually enjoy riding places like Chestnut and Rhino park as we can do it as a family which is one of the main reasons we started riding in the first place.

I know that there is going to be some pick up for the kiddies on MOTO101 and I am looking forward to it and hope that it will also be in a social riding manner and not only the setup and facilitation of races.

So for the Wobblers and Wobbleress’s with kids whether you all ride together or just wanting a family day out drop me a PM if you looking for some buddies to chill at RP and CN with.

Lekker lekker oaks :cool:

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
We're actually going start a sorta club for this.

It will be Sunday rides and we have some kids and parents and venues lined up. I'll try get everything in place soooooooon.

DavidKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
I'm Keen, my Son would love it if he had other kids to ride with, looking to go to Rhino park next Sunday if anyone wants to join.

Cheers

David

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
DavidKTM said:
I'm Keen, my Son would love it if he had other kids to ride with, looking to go to Rhino park next Sunday if anyone wants to join.

Cheers

David
Howzit David

We going (weather permitting) this Saturday, will be small group of us so cant move it out to Sunday this time round I am afraid, perhaps if Saturday rained out or something we will move it out to Sunday, how old is your wee man?

DavidKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
HI Awakener,

His 9 years old, my other son is turning 4 in Feb looking to get him riding soon as well, how old is your little one? looking to go to Rhino on Sunday the 25th, sorry I can make it this weekend,

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
DavidKTM said:
HI Awakener,

His 9 years old, my other son is turning 4 in Feb looking to get him riding soon as well, how old is your little one? looking to go to Rhino on Sunday the 25th, sorry I can make it this weekend,
Sorry I am a weekend ahead of myself, we doing RP this Saturday and the newly derived MOTO101 - "Mini" Marais this Sunday, next week Sunday we could join you at RP as it stand now :thumbup:

My son is turning 6, he rides a PW80, been riding for about 8 months now and loving it.

DavidKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
Cool my Son has also just started riding a few months back, See you a Marais this Sunday.

Awakener

Ahhhhhhh NOT STOP
Reaction score
DavidKTM said:
Cool my Son has also just started riding a few months back, See you a Marais this Sunday.
Lekker lekker hope to make it through

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Never done rhino park. Hopefully after this Sunday at Maraisburg we can join you. Kids will love it and so will we!

KTwo

Forum Member
Reaction score
My 'spring also rides (8 in March) and is also looking for buddies to ride with. He'll be there on Sunday too.

Looking forward to the day that he comes on his first official outride.