Fanny pack + Hydration

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
its actually scary, the mrs got a salomon running pack delivered to her cousin in Germany and then a friend brought it over on way back from a work trip and on a pack priced at R2700 locally it was reduced down to R1500 by ordering overseas, obviously you can't buy everything this way and the locals have shipping and import but still, if you are patient you can save big

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
its actually scary, the mrs got a salomon running pack delivered to her cousin in Germany and then a friend brought it over on way back from a work trip and on a pack priced at R2700 locally it was reduced down to R1500 by ordering overseas, obviously you can't buy everything this way and the locals have shipping and import but still, if you are patient you can save big
Exactly, 7K helmet half price when its end of range sale. It also has to be sales or else prices are pretty comparable. Interesting to often see price difference in currency (USA vs EU)

swazi_matt

Forum Member
Reaction score
Exactly, 7K helmet half price when its end of range sale. It also has to be sales or else prices are pretty comparable. Interesting to often see price difference in currency (USA vs EU)
that said, does anyone know if it is better to be charged in the currency of your credit card (ZAR) or the currency of the online shop/paypal etc?

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
I generally use paypal, reliable and safe, no issues in like 8 -10years of use

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
idiot ...there is always air in it as you never completely fill it , she however manages to get more in by overfilling it and getting all the air out - look at the markings where the amount of fluid capacity is indicated - fill to there and only and there will be an air pocket above the fluid - fok julle is dom
Nope. I fill my bladders right to the top, no air in at all. Then fold close and seal

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
that said, does anyone know if it is better to be charged in the currency of your credit card (ZAR) or the currency of the online shop/paypal etc?
E bucks level 4/5 so I chose their currency as I get a lot of ebucks when I swipe this side. . .

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
I see where your problem lies:icon_lol: I prefer the ones that open completely at the top. But as Dave said. Noit that difficult to get the little bit of air out if you really have to, just tip upside down and purge it like that:thumbs up: Its not rocket science you know:icon_lol:

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
I see where your problem lies:icon_lol: I prefer the ones that open completely at the top. But as Dave said. Noit that difficult to get the little bit of air out if you really have to, just tip upside down and purge it like that:thumbs up: Its not rocket science you know:icon_lol:
too be honest , its not my Job , its my wife's , she has a way of doing it , i just drink out of it , i dont interfere