Finally a cure for armpump

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
As I remember we had a religious discussion on another thread and you suggested to take it off that thread,,, correct me if I'm wrong.
It really doesnt matter, but for the sake of answering your question you suggested it, then started it after I said knock yourself out" or "whatever" or "it doesnt phase me". If you consider that instigating then i consider myself privileged that so many ladies have instigated "relations" with me, they used to fall all over me in my youth etc etc etc.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
It really doesnt matter, but for the sake of answering your question you suggested it, then started it after I said knock yourself out" or "whatever" or "it doesnt phase me". If you consider that instigating then i consider myself privileged that so many ladies have instigated "relations" with me, they used to fall all over me in my youth etc etc etc.
As I saif "If I remember correctly" it's an age thing, short term memory is a tad lacking.

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
As I saif "If I remember correctly" it's an age thing, short term memory is a tad lacking.
Its OK, my wifes granny still calls me from the landline to ask if its cheaper to call from the landline or the cellphone.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
I think that some folks should just grow a pair. If you can't stand the heat you can:
A) turn it down, or
B) get the fuck out of the kitchen.
the problem comes with people following every post just to have a dig, get out the kitchen and go to the bedroom and they follow there as well.

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
Self Moderation in action. Thank ya'll. See it does work.

And this ladies and gents is why this place will never be like that other forum. We just need more of you speak out and pull the reigns in a bit when the need arises.

Be lekker, have a laugh, enjoy yoursself :icon_mrgreen:

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
But there comes a point when you as the head twat needs to step in and point out the error of the way's here on E101skirt

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
But there comes a point when you as the head twat needs to step in and point out the error of the way's here on E101skirt
You come on here with the sole purpose of trying to get a bite. You aren't alone though and it takes all sorts, nothing wrong in my opinion.

I will never step in and delete anything. I am not the moral police.

red_eye_righley

The Standard Thing
Reaction score
You come on here with the sole purpose of trying to get a bite. You aren't alone though and it takes all sorts, nothing wrong in my opinion.

Thank "insert deity or expletive here" for that.

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
We could try community moderation.

There is a "Report Post" button on all threads, so if like 10 people report the post it gets deleted.

But really FFS we are all grown adults. Get a grip of yourselves.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score

I'm not a big fisherman, only every now and then,, and I agree you are immoral.