For Blankie & Numsch....

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
dont know what the fuss is all about. tastes exactly the same as castle its just healthier.

StuartC

Forum Member
Reaction score
More concerning you two what were the condoms for? something I need to know before the weekend tour?

Mark800XC

Old and Slow
Staff member
Reaction score
CL is nothing at all like Castle. I enjoy both but respect my body enough to not drown it in full fat full alcohol beer. But let’s be honest, arguing about which chemically filled mass produced piss from SAB is the best is the same as arguing that your STD is better than the next guys.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
CL is nothing at all like Castle. I enjoy both but respect my body enough to not drown it in full fat full alcohol beer. But let’s be honest, arguing about which chemically filled mass produced piss from SAB is the best is the same as arguing that your STD is better than the next guys.
You are a poes. Just no.

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
You can stay at home this weekend and abuse your body!

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Agreed. Pretty much any beer will do. But I usually buy CL as a preference. Suppose if one wants to talk healthy, perhaps Windhoek lite is the best option?

- - - Updated - - -

:icon_lol:

Chukudeer

Forum Member
Reaction score
Castle lights is not a beer.....it is chemically flavored soweto surage water......

Real beers are slow brewed not made in a lab......:261: