GasGas will just be a Red KTvarna

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score

StefanKTM

Forum Member
Reaction score
Old news actually.
Laia already finished Dakar this year as a GasGas rider.

And like already mentioned, they will just be red KTMs with WP suspension
would be cool if they could do it with KYB or Showa suspension. that would kind of set it apart from the orange and white...

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
would be cool if they could do it with KYB or Showa suspension. that would kind of set it apart from the orange and white...
Will probably never happen because of Pierrer AG owning most of it, as he owns majority of KTM as well.
I'm sure he would rather keep his money in the group than send it to Japan

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
There was an interview with someone from KTM at a bike show just after the GasGas KTM deal came to light. (Not gonna do effort to find it, too much of a mission)

The guy from KTM specifically said that the GasGas bikes will come with WP suspension since it makes financial sense (Inhouse)
They did however not mention the type of WP suspension. So maybe we are lucky and they launch it with the CC bladder forks that some of the older MX and Husabergs came with.
One can only hope, but I doubt it. It will not be built to outshine the Orange or White KTMs

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
There was an interview with someone from KTM at a bike show just after the GasGas KTM deal came to light. (Not gonna do effort to find it, too much of a mission)

The guy from KTM specifically said that the GasGas bikes will come with WP suspension since it makes financial sense (Inhouse)
They did however not mention the type of WP suspension. So maybe we are lucky and they launch it with the CC bladder forks that some of the older MX and Husabergs came with.
One can only hope, but I doubt it. It will not be built to outshine the Orange or White KTMs
Hence no KYB.

sithe

Forum Member
Reaction score
Old news actually.
Laia already finished Dakar this year as a GasGas rider.

And like already mentioned, they will just be red KTMs with WP suspension
Only saw the story now

And the Teddy switch from KTM to GasGas ... any truth there ?