GasGas in RSA ?

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Anybody remember riding at the midrand track.Sure was a lekker spot so close to home for a quick ride
And the esteemed traffic cop who was at MSA at the time had it closed down because it would not affiliate with MSA.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
Noise and dust
That was what was used but its ludicrous to think that a sporting body could employ a muppet who was quite happy closing down a playground that was good for the sport.

A

armpump

Also the white building across the drag owned that land if memory serves me and wanted it vacated so they could sell it for plenty loot.

shark_za

Forum Member
Reaction score
Land was always owned by Mia’s ; they don’t like bikes in general

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scotty606

Forum Member
Reaction score
I'm planning on brining I'm two or three bikes now for testing/homologation purposes etc... See what all the hype is about.

Anyone keep on one, let me know.
Try squeeze factory for extra test units at better pricing. Know one or two chaps were really want bikes and trying to ship from dealers in USA

scott-606@hotmail.com
0794446210 (on holiday so signals not so good, send an message & will get back to you)

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Well then explain that or show estimated. I'm curious to know how much less these bikes could retail for compared to the KTM's.

kyleschoeman

Forum Member
Reaction score
Well then explain that or show estimated. I'm curious to know how much less these bikes could retail for compared to the KTM's.
I'm not in the market for a new bike yet but will also be interested to know. Been looking at the Shercos recently and would be curious to test the Gas Gas aswell.

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

scotty606

Forum Member
Reaction score
As mentioned I'm still in negotiations over pricing.
Currently, would need to retail bikes similar pricing to KTM to make worth my while.

Std version 250/300 just under R100k.
GP version 250/300 about R105k.

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
105k for the GP version is not bad at all IMO

thebob

My name is Coco
Reaction score
Order one Rob, when you tired of awaiting shipments, phone me and I'll get you a deal on a KTM :icon_lol:

P.S. Scotty, nothing against you, having a dig at my friend AP jnr
I have you on speed dial for when I need a new scoot :icon_lol: