Goggles

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
What do you guys suggest I buy? And I mean after sales and not quality. I have over the years bought Pro Grip and Thor and more recently 100% and Langston. trying to find replacement lenses is a fruitless exercise. I just want fucking clear lenses for my 100%. The only place in Pretoria who has 1 in stock wants to tear me a new one.

Half Bac

Forum Member
Reaction score
Pro Grip!!! plenty of replacement lenses in stock (clear also), as well as tear-off's, nose pieces etc.

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
pro grip are tops, or the new leatt goggle is awesome, it doesnt fog!

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
downhill mtb riders started using mx goggles, so the pricing is following cycling norms now:icon_twisted:

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
I was being facetious, but wouldn't be surprised hahahaha

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
What do you guys suggest I buy? And I mean after sales and not quality. I have over the years bought Pro Grip and Thor and more recently 100% and Langston. trying to find replacement lenses is a fruitless exercise. I just want fucking clear lenses for my 100%. The only place in Pretoria who has 1 in stock wants to tear me a new one.
Bull, at the speed you ride you don't need goggles, I've seen more miggies on the back of your helmet than on the front :icon_twisted:

Novice

Forum Member
Reaction score
Thor enemy goggles. freely available new for around R400 and the lenses are like R180 each.

I pull the little nipples for the the tear off off the lenses so there is small holes for air flow which stops any fogging up and you dont even notice any dust.

KTMjedi

Forum Member
Reaction score
+100000 on the new leatt goggles.
OK so I bought them. Firstly the nose piece sits on the bridge of my nose and its hard plastic and irritating after a while. The lens doesn't fog up but it starts to get a thin film of moisture and it looks like you looking through water and distorts your view badly. The next irritation is the lens creates a optical distortion right in my view...its not that bad but its like a scratch on your sun glasses as it always catches my eye :(. needless to say I have been dissapointed

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
OK so I bought them. Firstly the nose piece sits on the bridge of my nose and its hard plastic and irritating after a while. The lens doesn't fog up but it starts to get a thin film of moisture and it looks like you looking through water and distorts your view badly. The next irritation is the lens creates a optical distortion right in my view...its not that bad but its like a scratch on your sun glasses as it always catches my eye :(. needless to say I have been dissapointed
Sorry to hear about the problems experienced.
I never use the nose piece so cant comment on that part. But can say that I have not experienced any of the other problems mentioned.