Goggles

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Got a brand new LEATT on the shelf, brand new Bell Moto 9 and a brand new quick strap . . . .

Cant wait!

Bush Wacker

Forum Member
Reaction score
OK so I bought them. Firstly the nose piece sits on the bridge of my nose and its hard plastic and irritating after a while. The lens doesn't fog up but it starts to get a thin film of moisture and it looks like you looking through water and distorts your view badly. The next irritation is the lens creates a optical distortion right in my view...its not that bad but its like a scratch on your sun glasses as it always catches my eye :(. needless to say I have been dissapointed

the nose piece unclips

Siddo

Forum Member
Reaction score
OK so I bought them. Firstly the nose piece sits on the bridge of my nose and its hard plastic and irritating after a while. The lens doesn't fog up but it starts to get a thin film of moisture and it looks like you looking through water and distorts your view badly. The next irritation is the lens creates a optical distortion right in my view...its not that bad but its like a scratch on your sun glasses as it always catches my eye :(. needless to say I have been dissapointed

KTMjedi bring them with to the club tonight - I'll have a look. We can always ask for a warranty claim from Leatt should we need to.

BULL

The Blue Puta
Reaction score
To test them, no point of taking them to the thorn fuck infested DW, Chucked a basically brand new 100% goggle after this weekend
Well those goggles must have been really kak to start off with. Can't you see trees? Never fucked up goggles in 20 years at De Wildt. I think the problem lays with you. Jy moet vir 'n slag bietjie self ondersoek doen boetman.

Tman21

Happily Married
Reaction score
Well those goggles must have been really kak to start off with. Can't you see trees? Never fucked up goggles in 20 years at De Wildt. I think the problem lays with you. Jy moet vir 'n slag bietjie self ondersoek doen boetman.
Kom ry saam met my . . . .
But yes, quick strap with goggles on the back of the Arai