GXCC#8 Zorgfliet

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
OR2 Pro-Amateur.
From what I could see, that's really my only choice. Well that, or WOW class.
Either one is very competitive. I would say OR2 pro am more so. But you are going to enjoy. Who are you pitting with?

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Louwrens can kindly shove that race, and series up his ass.
*He is a nice guy tho

Pom17

I like trying to get my 4T to lift the front. Soon
Reaction score
Louwrens can kindly shove that race, and series up his ass.
*He is a nice guy tho
:icon_lol: Guess something happened here? Hope its not injuries

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
Give us more details man and hope you enjoyed your birthday!
First lap, I've never ridden in so much dust in my life. You could honestly not even see 2 meters in front of you.
If you tried to pass, you'd end up over shooting a corner. I didn't get a bad start, maybe mid pack but passed a whole load of people who crashed their ass off trying to play X-ray vision in the dust.

2nd lap, there was 0 dust. Probably the lap I enjoyed the most..

3rd lap, dust here and there. Track started getting really ridden out. Breaking bumps everywhere, and the sand started getting very loamy. So my properly used EF07 was struggling to find grip.
This lap I started losing interest, became un-enjoyable.

4th lap, hands started getting sore (from blistering). Dust was bad, not as bad as lap 1. Track was terrible (ridden out), breaking bumps every where, was like riding a whoop section for 45Km's.

I don't think I'll ever do one again, unless hurricane Azisipho hits the same weekend.
Best thing out of the GXCC was my hard AF mousse, is now nice and soft for 'proper' riding.

Mitch

Forum Member
Reaction score
First lap, I've never ridden in so much dust in my life. You could honestly not even see 2 meters in front of you.
If you tried to pass, you'd end up over shooting a corner. I didn't get a bad start, maybe mid pack but passed a whole load of people who crashed their ass off trying to play X-ray vision in the dust.

3rd lap, dust here and there. Track started getting really ridden out. Breaking bumps everywhere, and the sand started getting very loamy. So my properly used EF07 was struggling to find grip.

4th lap, hands started getting sore (from blistering). Dust was bad, not as bad as lap 1. Track was terrible (ridden out), breaking bumps every where, was like riding a whoop section for 45Km's.

I don't think I'll ever do one again, unless hurricane Azisipho hits the same weekend.
Best thing out of the GXCC was my hard AF mousse, is now nice and soft for 'proper' riding.
PPC.....

Pom17

Reaction score

:icon_lol:
Did you expect something different?

J37

Forum Member
Reaction score
:icon_lol:
Did you expect something different?
I used to do them (2016/2017), but that was when I just started riding so I had nothing to compare them to.
I did see rain predictions in the week last week, so thought that would sort out the dust situation, as per my experience Google weather lied!

I'm sure if it rained before or during properly, I would've enjoyed it. But the dust and track conditions were awful.

Experience gained! Not all that bad.

Pom17

Reaction score
I used to do them (2016/2017), but that was when I just started riding so I had nothing to compare them to.
I did see rain predictions in the week last week, so thought that would sort out the dust situation, as per my experience Google weather lied!

I'm sure if it rained before or during properly, I would've enjoyed it. But the dust and track conditions were awful.

Was just giving you some kak.
I hate the offroads. Fell myself into a bunch of pieces in one, so my view is obviously biased :icon_lol:

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score

You should know by now, being a weatherman is the best job, you get paid to fuck up and be wrong with your predictions most of the time....