Help wanted

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
Anybody willing to meet with me during the weeks and help with a bit of coaching?

I want to learn how to get over items like big round cement pipes, square edges and also jump offs with little run up etc.

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Anybody willing to meet with me during the weeks and help with a bit of coaching?

I want to learn how to get over items like big round cement pipes, square edges and also jump offs with little run up etc.
brian capper

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
watch these videos , they have quite a few

Last edited by a moderator:

FSU!!!

FINGERS!!!!!!!!
Reaction score
Going to have to take out a bond to train with Capper

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
Going to have to take out a bond to train with Capper
he is not too bad , have organised a few training sessions for some laaitjies at affordable prices , used to also send Ghislain to him and could see a huge difference in a very short time

ozosborne

twat throttle
Reaction score
watch these videos , they have quite a few

Thanks Dean, the wheelie is the issue here, will just have to keep learning as I go along. The types of climbs done in that video I can cope with alrightish, its the square edghes (90 degrees) that Im not quite comfortable with yet, things like the funduro obstacle course at the end, that sort of thing.

What places can one be exposed to that sort of riding?

Clint is quite good at these things, so I guess I must just keep riding with him.

And to the other pointless posts:booty:

- - - Updated - - -

Pm sent.��
Nothing received?

NUMSCH

Former Duchess of Fourways
Reaction score
Wild West Endurocross track has a number of obstacles that you can practice on all day!

Dean_E232

ClutchPump
Reaction score
I still think you going to battle with the thumb throttle as you going to tend to push it in as you hit the the square edge and not keep it at a constant position and use the clutch to control the power ?

BlankieMan

Team ACTNET Rider
Reaction score
oz take a week of and go see wild will but be warned you are going to work hard and i suspect he will suggest what we have suggested here