I caved and got a 4-stroke...

louisvantonder

I r the winner!
Reaction score
The issue is finally settled! The 4-stroke doesn't nearly compare to my 2-stroke... :icon_lol:

Got this xtz-125 for my guys at work to visit clients etc. Took it for a 50km (dual sport) spin on Sunday, and the little guy actually goes lekka! It has enough power to easily cruise at 80/90 km/h. Did 50km and used 1.27l of fuel. :icon_lol:

Although I am very impressed with the little guy, man, after taking it out on some questionable dirt roads... you really start to appreciate why our proper bikes cost a tad more! I had to almost slow to a stop when hitting some corrugation that I barely knew was there!

Last edited:

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
It's rather strange that that little piece of 4T crap doesn't compare well to your 300 2T - you bought a decent bike or still got the GG :icon_lol:

DangerDave

NotSoDangerous, Dave!
Reaction score
I wish! Haha no its not... That is "Sedgefield".. small little place, not much going on, but nice!
Not much going on there now....

But in May the Adventure racing world series will be hosted there and a whole bunch of us dumbasses from SA and Around the world will be running/cycling and paddling around that area nonstop day and night for a week. Cannot freaking wait anymore:icon_e_biggrin:

Naughty Ian

Gunston Green
Reaction score
Not much going on there now....

But in May the Adventure racing world series will be hosted there and a whole bunch of us dumbasses from SA and Around the world will be running/cycling and paddling around that area nonstop day and night for a week. Cannot freaking wait anymore:icon_e_biggrin:
Dave, not one of the 3 "things" you have mentioned uses a combustion engine, how much fun can it be :icon_e_surprised: